Dyco offers an extensive line of accumulation tables that are simple, cost-effective solutions to accumulate and control the mass flow of plastic containers. They are specially engineered for a variety of different shapes and sizes.
BIDI Accumulation Table
The Bi-Directional (BIDI) Accumulation Table is specifically designed for square or rectangular containers. The bottles are redirected from the main conveyor line onto the accumulation table if downline processes are backed up. The table then unloads the bottles during gaps in the conveyor until the table is emptied.
- Inline accumulation for square or rectangular containers
- Designed for ease of use and operator access
- Efficient use of space for storage accumulation
FIFO Accumulation Table
The First In First Out (FIFO) Accumulation Table is specially engineered for square or rectangular containers. Containers enter the machine in a single file and be side-pushed onto a mat top accumulation table conveyor. Once on the accumulation table, containers are conveyed to the discharge while maintaining the same orientation. Meanwhile, when used in a curing application, table speeds can be set for optimal curing time.
- Bottles exit accumulation table in the order they entered
- Perfect for labeling, filling, or other processes that require maintaining bottle orientation
- Adds a lot of bottle accumulation in a small amount of space
Rollout Accumulation Table
Specifically designed for large or small round containers, Dyco’s Rollout Accumulation Table provides accumulation with a small footprint. It offers a simple, cost-effective solution to accumulate and control the mass flow of bottles. The table’s low pressure indexer helps funnel round bottles into a single row for discharge.
- Includes side-mounted backer belt to prevent jams
- Can be used as a mass flow combiner
- Comes available with single, double, or triple conveyor inputs
Rotary Pass-Through Accumulation Table
Dyco’s Rotary Pass-Through Accumulation Table utilizes strategically placed bottle-diverting arms which guide bottles and empty the table. This self-clearing table provides a space-effective solution for accumulation and works as either a pack-off table or as a pass-through accumulation table.
- Adjustable for multiple bottle sizes
- Scale strips for repeatable changeover
- Upgrade to bi-directional for clockwise or counter-clockwise rotation
- Other upgrades include mobile casters, crank adjust for height adjustment, dust cover, and plexiglass acrylic top