Blow Mold Take-Away
Automate and simplify the blow molding process by accepting freshly molded bottles with one of Dyco’s versatile blow mold take-away systems.
Blow Mold Take-Aways
Nissei Blow Mold Take-Away
Specially designed for Nissei Drop Style Blow Molders for upright orientation into leak-testers, labeling machines, and entry into palletizers, box loaders, tray-packs or hand pack operations.
- Mobile, self-contained unit for easy movement between blow molders
- Far superior in reliability over pneumatic driven units
- Easily programmable for different containers with a “teach mode” to jog each set point and record the location
Aoki Blow Mold Take-Away
Removes fresh bottles from Aoki style blow molders and outputs them upright on a table top conveyor, with quick change tooling available for multiple products.
- Castors included for easy relocation between multiple molding lines
- Precision servos and bearing provide accurate & consisten bottle drop off without
- Can be programmed for over 100 different recipes for bottle sizes and configurations
Uniloy Blow Mold Take-Aways
Specifically engineered to remove bottles from a Uniloy blow molder and output onto a single file conveyor for trimming, the Uniloy Pick & Place mounts onto an existing cooling bed, with no legs to obstruct access.
- Completely self-contained unit
- Easily adapted for a wide variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- If trimmer buckets are not clear, system will place molding aside into bins to avoid molder shutdown
Robotic Vision Guided Blow Mold Take-Away
Dyco’s patent-pending VGRB Take-Away for Bekum accepts randomly oriented plastic containers from a bulk conveyor straight out of a blow molder or any down line process using highly accurate industrial robotic tooling for bottle pick & placement.
- Built-in accumulation handles minor stoppages without shutting down the blow molder
- Gross product deformation detection and ejection system sorts misshaped bottles
- Change products with a simple-to-use HMI interface
Custom Blow Mold Take-Out Solutions
Dyco has offered many custom solutions for customers with specific needs. In this case, our customer in the beverage industry had to move a high temperature bottle with orientation and flashing challenges. Dyco provided a high temperature conveyor to allow the container to cool, and a robotic solution to properly manage the container into the trimmer infeed.