“Dyco allows you to
- Wire new equipment:
- Assemble electrical panels for our standard products
- Layout and Drill metal electrical boxes to specific layout
- Mount all electrical components and mounting hardware
- Run and terminate various types of wires
- Wire panel according to electrical schematic
- Report any and all issues to engineering department
- Work with electrical departments to insure products are produced to company standard
- Understanding of Low Voltage Motor Controls, Transformers, PLC’s, VFD’s, and Three Phase Motor Wiring up to 480V
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Ability to use and read various types of electrical testing equipment (voltage meter)
- Knowledge of NEC code, including conductor ampacity sizing, conductor classes, wiring methods, overcurrent protection, grounding and bonding.
- Knowledge of Industrial OSHA regulations with a strong emphasis on working safely.
- Provide all necessary hand tools needed to complete electrical work and some mechanical work.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Capability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Mathematical Skills needed to convert fractions to decimals
- Ability to read tape measures, rulers, gauges
- Aptitude to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Certified forklift operator or willingness to become certified
- Two year electrical degree from an accredited college or technical school preferred not required