“Dyco allows you to
Job Role and Description
Dyco is seeking a positive and energetic Marketing Coordinator to support our Initiatives. This individual must be driven and eager to work in a fast paced team environment. This position assists our Sales Team with website updates, multimedia projects, promotional materials, communications and building customer relationships as we continue to grow. Tasks include creation of cut-sheets, marketing pictures, videos, web-site updates, Social Media and market research or otherwise supporting the Sales Team as needed on a case-by-case basis. This position is based out of our headquarters in Bloomsburg, PA.
Organize, update and expand our library of equipment pictures, videos, Cut-Sheets, PowerPoint presentations and other promotional materials in an ongoing manner.
- Take and pictures and videos of equipment as needed or requested.
- Ensure pictures and videos are named and organized per company directives
- Ensure pictures and videos are edited/visually enhanced as needed for the project/use per company directives and processes.
- Communicate when materials have been updated to appropriate company personnel, including the Sales Team and others.
Organize and update the Website in an ongoing manner to reflect the latest in our equipment offerings and secure good page rankings.
- Ensure photos and videos posted are edited/visually enhanced as necessary for the webpage.
- Ensure all pictures and videos posted are current and/or flag updates which are needed to maintain “current/best offerings“
- Create new web-pages when required for new products etc.
- “News” page updates
- Web page analytics including, SEO and page rank analysis/updates in an ongoing manner.
- Tracking of results
Create and send “Mail Chimp” or other marketing emails and communications.
- Schedule and conduct meetings as required to determine target/goals of the communication.
- Create content by obtaining and editing photos and key text to meet the goal of the promotional communication.
- Ensure email lists are managed in accordance with applicable laws and procedures.
Organize and maintain social media accounts to reflect the latest in our equipment offerings as appropriate for each type of account.
- You-tube videos
- Linked-in Postings
- Facebook Postings
Populate Marketing data in the Sales Report accurately
- Examples: SEO data and efforts, web-page ranking data, Dyco web-page search data/terms
Conduct market research as requested or routinely scheduled, depending on the research needed, in an ongoing manner or as requested.
- Conduct research on potential customers
- Conduct research to maintain “current” information on existing customers
- Conduct research on potential and existing competitors as needed
Schedule, coordinate, prepare for Trade Shows
- Complete and maintain tradeshow forms and checklists for quality
- Schedule meetings for, record notes, details and agenda’s for trade shows
- Coordinate and ensure materials, whether promotional “giveaways”, product literature, and other materials needed for tradeshow booths are secured on schedule to support the show.
- Ensure marketing materials, signage, videos etc. are ready for the trade show.
- Conduct meetings on tradeshows to ensure all schedules/dates are being met.
Continually analyze and improve QMS processes, procedures, flow charts, and forms.
- If modifications of processes and/or checklists are necessary for clarification, quality or improvement, make and submit modifications for approval.
Manage multiple projects based on time sensitivity and available team workload capacity.
Prioritize work based upon the different timing demands of each project
Develop customer relationships with Sales team.
Complete supporting checklists to maintain consistency in quality of work in all processes.
Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on Photo-Shop and Premiere
Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Proficiency with Word Press or Wix for web-sites
Interested in engaging with customers and other team members
Ability to work independently as well as in team in a fast paced dynamic and fluid environment
Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
Ability to follow and enhance current Quality Management System processes and procedures.
Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to thrive in a positive “can do” work environment
Ability to Adapt to change in pace and focus
Self-driven with a strong desire to meet the needs of our customers and staff
Associates Degree Marketing, Communications or Business-related field while meeting the above requirements
0-5 years of experience