“Dyco allows you to
R & D Design Engineer
Dyco is seeking a critical and analytical thinker to develop/research new products, redesign existing products and perform research and testing on product concepts.
- Lead in design, development and commercialization of machine and process changes.
- Responsible for finding and resolving issues.
- Able to apply statistical analysis techniques to trial data and develop key observations and conclusions as well as assist with setup, implementation, and data analyses of statistically designed experiments and process controls, including but not limited to hand-on analysis, equipment set up and trial work.
- Manage small projects.
- Develop and present reports to improve various initiatives.
- In this role, you will directly affect the business through your ideas, research and development of solutions.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, vendors and support operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- + 5 years’ experience in Research and Development
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- 3D software knowledge; Solid works preferred
- ERP/MRP system knowledge preferred
- Ability to problem solve
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work and function effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Some overnight travel availability will be required