Inline Bottle Inverter & Rinser
Dyco Bottle Inverters and Rinsers are commonly used just before fillers. Empty bottles are taken up using a specialized soft texture chain to an ionized air blower to blow out any debris that could contaminate the product. The rinser takes up a relatively small footprint and continuously moves bottles throughout the cleaning, maintaining line speeds. The debris is caught onto a tray for removal at the end of the day.
Fillers benefit from a bottle rinser and inverter because they clean out debris that can come from shipping palletized bottles. The rinser can also double as an inverter if bottles need a particular orientation for filling or other processes.
- Soft texture of side gripper chain eliminates bottle deformation and damage during inversion
- Fits into a relatively small footprint to easily integrate into a table top conveyor line
- Moves bottles at the same line speed to maintain production speeds
- Optional bottle inverting for changing bottle orientation
- Optional Hand Crank system for faster production changeovers