Pallet conveyor systems from Dyco offer a highly flexible and heavy-duty design, suited for a wide range of applications. This includes the conveying of less stable pallets. Explore our diverse pallet conveyor offerings and then, contact us to discuss which configuration will work best with your application.
Drag Chain Pallet Conveyor
Available with dual and triple drag chain options, Dyco’s Drag Chain Pallet Conveyor offers a highly flexible, heavy-duty design suited for a wide range of applications. The triple drag chain option provides a perfect solution for pallets with unstable loads.
- Sized for standard pallet sizes but customizable to almost any size pallet
- Full line of drag chain pallet conveyors and control systems allow system integration and total system operation integrity
Options for Drag Chain Pallet Conveyor
The Lifter Rotator for the drag chain pallet conveyor provides an ideal option for pallets that require four-way banding and re-orienting.
Dyco’s Pop-Up Transfer for its drag chain pallet conveyor simplifies the transferring of pallets from drag chain to roller conveyor or onto another section of drag chain conveyor.
Roller Pallet Conveyor
Dyco’s Roller Pallet Conveyor offers a sturdy conveyor system for large loads, ranging from finished product trays to fully palletized products. Dyco offers plenty of built-in options available for its roller pallet conveyor, including driven and gravity rollers, lifter rotators, pop-up transfers, and floor loading and unloading stations.
- Comes available as an integrated or stand-alone unit
- Driven roller utilizes motorized rollers to move products at desired speeds
Options for Roller Pallet Conveyor
Gravity rollers offer an affordable solution to move boxes and pallets with the use of elevation changes.
The Lifter Rotator for Dyco’s roller pallet conveyor assists in the re-orientation of loads or for easier removal by fork truck.
Dyco’s driven roller has optional Pop-Up Transfer chains for right angles or chain-to-chain roller transitions available.
Floor Loading and Unloading Stations
Dyco’s Floor Loading and Unloading Stations for roller pallet conveyor has built-in fork pockets to allow for the easy removal of loads, with the use of fork truck.
Mat Top Pallet Conveyor
Adaptable for any pallet or load size, Dyco’s Mat Top Pallet Conveyor moves unitized loads stably with or without a pallet underneath. Our system moves boxes into position for banding or stretch-wrapping and also provides the perfect solution for transporting pallet-less loads to down-line processes without the need of a dedicated squeeze truck.
- Comes with replaceable chain links for easy maintenance
- Moves boxes into position for banding or stretch-wrapping after stacking or palletizing
- Banding operations and stretch wrappers can be incorporated for a fully automated, turnkey solution
Pallet Transfer Carts
Dyco’s Pallet Transfer Carts provide an economical and innovative means to shuttle palletized loads. The pallet transfer carts come with integrated and redundant safety sensors to provide a reliable and safe operation that does not interrupt product flow.
- Comes available with in-ground or above-ground tracks
- Allows for both operator and forklift access to palletizers or associated equipment while maintaining the system’s handling of unit loads between location
- Flexible system layouts available
Half-High Pallet or Tote Stacker
For operations looking to eliminate the need for a dedicated squeeze truck, Dyco’s Half-High Pallet or Tote Stacker provides the ideal solution. The half-high pallet or tote stacker automatically stacks smaller pallets or totes to full trailer height. Easily remove the completed load at the end of the conveyor.
- Doubles as a vertical accumulator for automatic palletizing lines
- Works with many different types of loads
- Available as a stand-alone unit or easily integrated with other Dyco pallet conveyors
Dyco’s Pallet Dispenser reduce the risks associated with the manual movement of pallets. Our unit is designed to handle all standard pallet sizes, but also customizable to accommodate specific pallet dimensions. Specially designed as one of the safest on the market, our pallet dispenser comes with full guarding and a light curtain.
- Robust pallet capacity cuts down on operator loading time
- Open loading design allows for easy access from all sides and easy forklift loading
- Available as a stand-alone unit or integrated into a Dyco palletizing system