PET Bottle Pre-form Soft-Set Dumper
Dyco, your automation partner!
The equipment will accept bulk preforms from a customer supplied floor level conveyor, elevate them overhead, catch them in a holding tray, descend into an operator loaded gaylord to the current level and open the holding tray to gently place the preforms into the gaylord. System minimizes pre-form damage leading to PET bottle production problems.
- Preforms are fed automatically into the elevator
- Preforms are elevated on a flighted conveyor overhead to feed a holding tray
- Input required from molder to determine actual dump frequencies to ensure smooth product transfer
- Once the holding tray catches the preforms, it will descend into a gaylord to the current high level and gently place the preforms into the gaylord
- A stack light will alert the operator when the gaylord is full and ready for a new gaylord to be put in position
- Programmable to change load counts as needed