When it comes to flexible automation solutions for loading bottles, Dyco’s systems eliminate the inefficiency of packing by hand and concerns associated with repetitive work tasks.
Box Loading Options
RSC Box Loading
Dyco’s Robotic RSC Box Loading System offers adaptive automation in the form of custom, bottle specific head tooling and integrated industrial robotics for precise bottle pick up and placement in Regular Slotted Container boxes.
- Head tooling options include: Dual Lane with insert, Dual Row & Dual Lane, Dual Row Pick, High Speed Inverted, & Single Row Pick
- Quick change tool head allows for faster changeovers
- Available with top load or side load options
Bulk Box Loading
For quick & efficient loading of multiple bottle/box combinations with a single system, Dyco’s Bulk Box Loader is the best solution. No robot training required to changeover products or recover from E-stops or reset the system.
- Change products from the simple-to-use HMI
- Will tightly nest bottles to reach the maximum bottles per box capacity
- Can handle slip sheets for layer separation
- Can be built on a single base for a straightforward installation or relocation
Tumble Pack Loading
Dyco’s Tumble Pack Loader will accept any upright or laid down containers to an AC Variable Speed live table top conveyor infeed and can be programmed with pre-set recipes for multiple container counts.
- Gating system allows for multiple box loading stations
- Allows operators to perform other tasks during box loading
- Alarm system notifies operator when box is full
- Can be used with bulk boxes or gaylords
Robotic Gaylord Bottle Loading
The Gaylord Bottle Loader is an ideal solution for blow molders and container companies that want to maximize their pack out for multiple container sizes while avoiding potential damage from other loading methods.
- Precise industrial robotic arm provides high accuracy of bottle placement
- Fully contained and stable array building
- Easy-to-use touch screen recipe builder