Auto-Adjust Rails Features and Benefits
- Automatically adjusts with the push of a button or manual crank
- Infinitely adjustable within a defined range
- Driven by a patent-pending central mechanism underneath the conveyor
- Central adjusting mechanism allows for placement of conveyor runs closer together
- Rail design keeps containers centered on the conveyor
- Integrated with Dyco’s Red Line Conveyor
- Integrates easily with Dyco’s Vacuum Conveyor
for Table Top Conveyor
Dyco’s cutting-edge Auto-Adjust Rails promise to make container changeover quick and efficient. Save valuable floor space with the patent-pending mechanism that drives both sides of the rails from the center-out, making the design narrower than competitor systems and allowing the placement of multiple conveyor systems closer together. Auto-Adjust Rails integrate with Dyco’s Red Line Tabletop Conveyor and feature variable radius turn rails with perfect transitions to straights with no gaps. This component improves bottle stability and prevents tips and jams.
Featured in our Red Line Conveyor Catalog!