Why Choose Dyco?
- Tilting design allows for taller stacks of bottles to be made by hand without the expense of automated systems
- Frame mounted casters allow for increased mobility between conveyor lines
- Brightly colored “Safety Yellow” fencing and chain guards included
- Pneumatically controlled cylinders do not require electricity to operate
- Quick-adjustable side guides to accommodate different array and pallet sizes
Manual Tilting Palletizer
Improve the efficiency of your bottle palletizing operation with Dyco’s Manual Tilting Palletizer. The unique tilting design allows for bottles to stack higher without the need for a ladder or platform.
After loading an empty pallet onto the pallet forks of the upright, empty palletizer, the operator uses pneumatic controls to lower the entire machine back to a tilted position. This gives the operator a safe and ergonomic way to load bottles. The palletizer supports each array during palletizing and maintains a straight and square stack when complete. Once the stack is topped off with a top frame, the operator tilts the entire stack upright in order for a forklift or pallet jack can be used to remove the completed, full trailer height stack. Blow molders who are looking to increase production capacities are sure to benefit from adding a Dyco Manual Palletizer. The entire unit is mounted on casters to allow operators to relocate the machine between conveyor lines or pack-off tables if necessary. Safety chain and fencing are included.